Odell Beckham Jr claims he played NFL season without ACL in his knee before injury

 According to Odell Beckham Jr., he managed to play the full 2021 season without suffering from an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear before it became worse during the Los Angeles Rams' Super Bowl triumph.
Odell Beckham Jr


In October 2020, Beckham tore his ACL, ending his season with the Cleveland Browns. He underwent surgery to fix it before playing again the following year.

The 30-year-old was subsequently released by the Browns following a dispute with the organization's management and his public criticism ...of Baker Mayfield, who was then the team's starting quarterback.

A few days later, he signed with the Rams. Beckham now claims that during the medical exams he had prior to signing with the Rams, it was revealed that his ACL had never fully healed from the procedure. played the full season for the Rams without an ACL as a consequence.

Short version: I didn't have an ACL like when I tore my ACL, we rehabbed relentlessly, and I didn't have it for the season. I'm not sure if anything went wrong with the operation or if my rehab proceeded too quickly.

After Beckham gripped his knee and Matt Stafford and Sean McVay were allegedly captured on tape stating "it happened," which subsequently turned out to be an ACL tear, Beckham was then questioned about if they were aware of the damage.


"We had an MRI and it took me like eight hours to sign with the Rams because they told me I didn't have an ACL," Beckham said of his initial signing with the team."They said that because I was going outside, they had to warn me of the risk. They offered to repeat the operation, but I refused to come in to consent to have it done since I had already been through much too much.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post